Asociatia Sprijin si Dezvoltare din Brasov selecteaza doi lucrători de tineret, cu vârsta mai mare de 20 de ani, pentru a participa in cadrul proiectului „Social Economy –Social Values, Social Inclusion” finantat de Comisia Europeana prin Programul Erasmus+.
Loc de desfasurare: Wisla, Polonia
Tipul mobilității: Curs de formare
Participantii trebuie sa cunoasca limba engleza bine si sa fie prezenti pe toata perioada cursului de formare.
Nu se percepe taxa de participare, mancarea si cazarea sunt asigurate din bugetul proiectului. Suma maxima primita pentru decontarea cheltuielilor de transport este de 275 Euro.
Pentru a va inscrie completati chestionarul urmator https://forms.gle/ZnSZ8CTYMhUGP9AR7 pana la data de 25.01.2020.
– To equip youth workers with knowledge about Social Economy and the possibility of using its mechanisms to meet social goals and objectives.
– To jointly discuss how education on Social Economy can be used for promotion of important values among young people, such as tolerance and solidarity. And to jointly develop non-formal educational tools to be able to promote it among young people in practise.
– To provide a platform to exchange experiences and learn about good practices in promotion of Social Economy, especially in the area of inclusion of disadvantaged groups.
As a participant of the training, you will:
a) gain knowledge regarding
– Social Economy (SE)
– the possibility of using its mechanisms to meet social goals and objectives;
– how education on Social Economy can be used for promotion of important values among young people, such as tolerance and solidarity;
– how, and what tools to use to interest young people in Social Economy, and promote important values at the same time;
– good practices from various countries, that use SE as a tool for supporting disadvantaged groups.
b) develop skills and competences in the areas of
– incorporating aspects of SE in their education activities with youth;
– identifying best type of social enterprise for a given social problem.
Participants should arrive before 6 pm on 31st March 2020 (Tuesday). The departure will take place on 8th April 2020 (Wednesday) after breakfast. Please note that you cannot arrive later or leave earlier.
After the training, the group from each country will be obligated to conduct a dissemination event dedicated for other youth workers in your organization and/ or your local environment. During such dissemination event, you will share with them your skills and knowledge gained during the training.
The dissemination event needs to be stationary (conducted face-by-face) and cannot be replaced with online activities.
Such event needs to be conducted before 10th of May 2020. Please note that conducting this activity is obligatory. Report from the event (photos and
description) will be required.